Monday, August 26, 2013

Posing! ...



Hello Ladies, 

today I was bored and I noticed that VALENTINA -  the wonderful skin
and shape by .::WoW Skins::. -  is now available in the mainstore
(the Black Fair is over).

I felt inspirated by the stunning VALENTINA and so I took another
 shoot as usual for skins!





Model & Photographer: NIANI Resident






In my pic I am wearing VALENTINA in the pale skintone and the matching shape as well 
as the makeup (sold separate). 


My hairs are the new one from SLink - HEATHER - the last release for the HAIR FAIR.



Perfect are also the appliers for my SLink feets and hands and my Lush boobs - also
offered by .::WoW Skins::.



The prop I used is from {.:exposeur:.} where is a special sale at the moment!






Hug NIANI!




 (c) Niani Resident - All rights reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment