Saturday, June 1, 2013

.::WoW Skins::. NIANI (for SL Fashion Week Event) *NEW*



Hello Ladies!

Sawsan Secretspy is one of my friends and she is so pretty!

She surprised me with a new skin & shape - NIANI - named like me!
This skin is exclusively for the new round of the SL Fashion Week Event!


OOOOMMGG ... she is soooo cute and I love her - and it's my pleasure to
show this skin and shape to you!




Model & Photographer: NIANI Resident; Pic edited at least by SAWSAN Secretspy



The Skin NIANI is actually only available in the milk skintone - but I am sure:
.::WoW Skins::. will release more skintones soon!


NIANI comes with the skin (cleavage option included), a brow base and applieres for the
LOLAS or LUSH breasts and for SLink hands and feets!



You can grap this wonderful skin & shape NIANI exclusive 









THANK YOU SO MUCH, SAWSAN!♥




Hug NIANI!




(c) Niani Resident - All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment