Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My desire ...



Hello Ladies!


I am looking out of my window ... no sun ... it's snowing!

Now, I think, it's enough ... we all need a bit of summer feeling and so I have been
on my daily shopping tour and found an amazing dress - adorable not only to wear as
a dress: you also can wear it as a long top!


.:cheeky:. ... Lee Dress! Mesh Black:
Model and Photographer: NIANI RESIDENT

Model and Photographer: NIANI RESIDENT








.:cheeky:. ... Lee Dress! Mesh White:
Model and Photographer: NIANI RESIDENT

Model and Photographer: NIANI RESIDENT



I am sure, you will love the Lee Dress!











Happy shopping!








Hug NIANI!





c) Niani Resident - All rights reserved

2 comments:

  1. Megageile atemraubende Frau, die mein Herz jeden Tag höher schlagen lässt, in einen wunderschönen sexy Dress das sehr körperbetont ist und die wunderbaren Rundungen sehr schön zur Geltung bringt :) KUSS sweety

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was soll ich dazu sagen! Einfach nur dankeeee und knuddelknuuutsch!

    ReplyDelete