Tuesday, October 9, 2012

NIANI meets GOTHIC (GROUPGIFTS)




Outfit: REQUIEM POUR UNE SUR PERDUE
Model and Photographer: Niani Resident


Model and Photographer: Niani Resident




Outfit: LE ROMANCE NOIR
Model and Photographer: Niani Resident

Model and Photographer: Niani Resident





Outfit: NICOLE
Model and Photographer: Niani Resident




Outfit: LE DERNIER LAMENTO
Model and Photographer: Niani Resident / Pose by ILAYA - open arms

Model and Photographer: Niani Resident



Outfit: LA NUIT DU CHASSEUR
Model and Photographer: Niani Resident

Model and Photographer: Niani Resident



Hello Ladies!

I asked a friend of mine for good gothic outfits! She told me about this fabulous stuff for free!

I must post it for you ... hope you like it!

For my style  LA NUIT DU CHASSEUR  I used a lace mask from my sponsor .::WoW::. Skins
(Thank you Sawson for your beautiful skins and your support!)


Here you can get this dresses and maybe you take a look around the sim, because its beautiful
and there is much to explore :-))





Hug NIANI!





(c) Niani Resident - All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment